2. Do not expect thy wife to be thy wife and wage earner at the same time.
3. Think not that thy business is none of thy wife’s business.
4. Thou shalt hold thy wife’s love by the same means that thou won it.
5. Thou shalt make the building of thy home thy first business.
6. Thou shalt cooperate with thy wife in establishing.
7. Thou shalt enter into thy home with cheerfulness.
8. Thou shalt not let anyone criticize thy wife to thy face and get away with it, neither thy father nor thy mother nor thy brethren nor thy sister nor any of thy relatives.
9. Thou shalt not take thy wife for granted.
10. Remember thy home and keep it holy.
1. Honor thine own womanhood that thy days may be long and happy in the house which thy husband provideth for thee.
2. Expect not thy husband to give thee as many luxuries as thy father hath will he give for a woman’s smile.
3. Forget not thy virtue of good humor, for verily, all that a man hath will he give for a woman’s smile.
4. Thou shalt not bet.
5. Thou shalt coddle thy husband, for verily every man loveth to be fussed over.
6. Remember the frank approval of thy husband meaneth more to thy happiness than the sidelong glances of many strangers.
7. Forget not the grace of cleanliness and good grooming.
8. Permit no one to assure thee that thou art having a hard time of it, neither thy mother nor thy sister nor thy maiden aunt nor any of thy kinfolk.
9. Keep thy home with all diligence, for out of it will come the joys of thine old age.
10. Commit thy ways unto the Lord thy God and thy children.